Today was one of those days where it seems like nothing went quite right, but it was hard to put my finger on what went wrong. Like everything was just a half note off all day!
The kids were a bit grumpy and I'm sure I was too. We didn't get as much school done as I like for a Monday, but we got some other good things done. Oh well. I think part of the problem is that Brian worked this weekend. We all look forward to days when Bri is home. I always feel refreshed and the kids get to spend extra time with him too.
I did make up a couple of preschool activities today. That was fun and hopefully the kids will like them.
It was a really nice day out today, a bit warmer, sunny and not much wind. I booted everyone out and the afternoon went better with a good "airing" of the children. Bessie went for a run. She is building up her stamina and working on extending her time and distance. I think she has it in her mind to run a 5K race.
Monday is usually Bessie's night to cook dinner (at her request). Brian was flying late tonight so she made her mac and cheese. Brian doesn't care for it as much as his mother's recipe which has tomatoes in it.
I took a nice hot tub and then snuggled with Gabe.
2 comments:
Yes Mom that IS my intention to run a 5k race, hopefully with dad sometime or maybe Papa.
Hmm sounds like several of us had an off monday it was the same here and every single Mom at Tae Kwon Do yesterday seemed to have the same thing going on. A serious case of the grumpies must be going around!
Just had to say I love your little Thanksgiving graffic on the side.
Post a Comment