This morning I finished the packing up the preschool activity bags, got them boxed up and ready to send.
Bessie had a few minor things she wanted to do to finish up her lapbook. I think she was glad to get this project completed. She did admit to enjoying it.
We actually got some regular schoolwork done. It is always tough to get back into the swing after a holiday and with Brian gone, it is especially hard.
After lunch we went to the Post Office to mail the box. There was a PBS package waiting for me. I love those little packages. We also picked up a few things at the grocery store. No matter how many times we go, I seem to always forget something.
The kids stayed outside after we got home. The temp is still holding very warm for us. It is a welcome treat. They stayed out until almost dinner time.
Making applesauce was on the agenda for me this afternoon. It took me longer than expected. I need to come up with a better method of cooking the apples, so there is no lag time in between patches.
We started Pinnochio tonight. I got a really nice hardback copy from PBS, as I couldn't find our paperback. Gabe wasn't too sure about it, but I kept telling him it is not like the Disney version. It only took a few minutes and he was hooked. It will be enjoyable reading this again.
It was overall a good day. We didn't hear from Bri, but that isn't unusual. Maybe tomorrow.
3 comments:
Debbie,
Went to close my computer and found this comment form. ::snort::
I love your colors and graphics. HOW did you get that little cursor blurb down there wihtout the code showing....do share. Cindy shared but it didn't work on my lay out. LOL
Bre has the same countdown clock as you - I love them....maybe I'll count down Mike's return when we are within a month or so....
Ok... so maybe you don't hear from him as often as I thought when I posted my other comment.
Did you pick your own apples for the applesauce?
De... if you read this comment... sorry the code didn't work for you.. hopefully someone else has one that will fix it for you. at least it's better on the side even if the code is included.
I just moved the code box all the way to the bottom of the column. Not sure if that makes sense. You know you can move the little boxes around? You just do it the same way you would move text around in Word.
Post a Comment