Sunday, November 12, 2006

We had a pretty normal Sunday morning...lots of bustling around before church. I forgot to put the shoe boxes together for the Operation Christmas Child boxes, so I was running around finishing that up this morning. Thankfully, we have gotten into the habit of getting everyones clothes ready on Saturday night.

We had Sunday school and church services. Bessie and I had nursery today. I really don't enjoy nursery, but it is a requirement if you have a child in nursery to take a turn every month or so. Oh well! I'm done now until at least January.

It is a very cool, gray and rainy day out today. The temp is only in the 40s.

We had a light lunch and then everyone went their seperate ways.
The kids sat at the table and colored. Brian took a short nap and Bessie played on the computer. I sorted kids clothes. We have several people that give us clothes and I try to go through them as soon as we get them.

The Littles were tired tonight, so they went up a little early. One of our local channels is showing old Star Treks (Capt. Kirk old) on Sunday nights, so we watched that. Gabe thinks they are very funny. He is so used to the high tech Star Wars type shows.

No comments: