We had our first visible snow today. We have had a couple of days where we had snow flurries, but it didn't stick. It was so pretty this morning. It won't last long as the sun is coming out, but it was so nice to see.
We had our first snow flurries today - just really spitting here & there. On occasion it came down hard, but we had no accumalation at all. However, Nathan was just totally THRILLED! He said it was "beautiful." It actually made me think good thoughts about snow for a minute! LOL
Beautiful! I love the way snow makes everything look so pretty! Of course, I'm sure it's not as much fun to run errands in but since I've never had to, I like to romanticize it.lol
3 comments:
Snow! Wow. Do you have special snow day traditions.....and you had such a nice sunny day just a couple of days ago, too.
We had our first snow flurries today - just really spitting here & there. On occasion it came down hard, but we had no accumalation at all. However, Nathan was just totally THRILLED! He said it was "beautiful." It actually made me think good thoughts about snow for a minute! LOL
Lisa
Beautiful! I love the way snow makes everything look so pretty! Of course, I'm sure it's not as much fun to run errands in but since I've never had to, I like to romanticize it.lol
blessings
LIsa
Post a Comment