Friday, November 10, 2006

Dan was up several times in the night. Not really sure why, he seems fine this morning, no sickness or anything. Brian and I are both so tired. Of course, it doesn't help that I was up reading until 1:30am.

Things were a bit slow getting started this morning because of the night time disruptions. Gabe and Bessie tend to get woken up when the Littles are restless. Gabe feels a little warm and has a stuffy head. I hope he isn't coming down with a cold.

Brian went right to work in the Family Room and got all the walls sanded. What a messy job that is. There is sheetrock dust everywhere in there!

Later in the afternoon, Brian and Bessie went on a grocery store run. They opened a small Haniford Shop n' Save about 15 minutes up the road. This has been wonderful for those quick runs.

After they got back, Bessie, Gabe and I went to WalMart to finish up our Operation Christmas Child boxes. We will pack them up and have them ready to bring to church on Sunday.

Bessie, Gabe and Bri finished watching Gettysburg tonight. Gabe was really into the whole battle thing, but commented that it was really very sad. We have not studied this period in any depth before and we are having a lot of great discussions.

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Debbie, I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing how your new room turns out. That fine dust is the worst, blech, but worth it in the end.

Lisa in Jax said...

It's sounds like there were quite a few of us up last night.lol Isaac was up until 4:15am and I even had Evie for a while. What a night. I pray that he was just having trouble sleeping.

Blessings,

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Maybe we ought to form a chat room for those who are up in the middle of the night...::snort::

Oh that sheetrock dust is awful...but the new room will be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Another spot of Bessie wisdom. You have to be signed in for your photo (tinkerbell!) next to your name to show up don't you? LOL

Cynthia said...

Is this a remodel project or a newly added on room? We are taping/texturing in our front bedroom and I can hardly stand the smell.... a couple of us are coughing. We're really looking forward to it being done - hopefully by Thanksgiving.! I'm anxious to see pictures of your new room!~
Cynthia