Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We had a light work morning. Everyone seemed to be dragging a bit, including me.

Late morning we made a Post Office run. I had four PBS packages. What a treat. I have been able to get quite a few of the picture books that we are using for our art program.

We then headed to Mom and Dad's. We own land in the town where Mom and Dad live and the taxes were due this week. I like to pay in person. We had a nice lunch with them and then Dad and I walked to the town office. I always enjoy spending time with Dad, even if it is just a short walk.

Bessie, Gabe and I went down to the church to check out the "boutique". They have a running sale of clothing, books, and small household items. We found a jacket for Gabe and a few children's books. The kids had a great time, as they always do and didn't want to come home.

As soon as Bri came home, I headed over to help Kathy with MMA (Military Mom in Action). We got quite a bit done. My feet are tired from standing on the concrete for so long. I don't know how she does it all the time.

No comments: